Shrimp Bucket is where my officemates and I go when we feel that we deserve a very happy lunch. For one thing, we eat here fairly often despite the pricy menu or we make our pleasure so evident that the friendly wait staff can recognize us on sight and already know what we will order.
The resto’s interiors have few decor but the most interesting are the bucket chandeliers. There is ample seating for around 30-40 people.
We plan our outings here ahead of time (usually to coincide with payday), so we usually have a lot of time to fantasize about our signature orders:
- 1 pound of shrimp with Salty Eggsperience sauce
- 1 pound of Mussels with The Mardi Gras sauce (slightly spicy with yummy chorizo bits thrown in
These sumptuous seafood dishes are best eaten family-style with steaming hot rice. Do take advantage of the bib and plastic gloves provided by the resto so you can eat with your hands to really enjoy the experience without worrying about making a mess or dirtying your clothes.
I have tried some of the resto’s other offerings such as the pan-fried fish fillet in soy ginger sauce and the crispy belachan pork but the combination of the Saltjy Eggsperience shrimp and the Mardi Gras mussels is still unbeatable for me.
This Shrimp Bucket is located at the 2nd floor of Il Terrazzo, Tomas Morato cor Scout Madrinan Street, South Triangle, Quezon City.
Other branches are located at the following:
- 2nd floor of Ayala Malls the 30th along Meralco Avenue in Pasig
- Along Missouri Street in Greenhills
- Ground floor of Grand Hamptons Tower 1 along 31st Street in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Ground Floor of UP Town Center along Katipunan Avenue in Diliman, Quezon City
- Circuit Makati in Olympia, Makati