St. Marc Cafe is a Japanese brand of cafe with presence in Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia, aside from here in the Philippines. The resto’s concept is centered on the promise of providing diners with friendly service and a vibrant environment with which to enjoy their delicious food.
When my daughter #ExhibitA spent a day with her UP friends, we met up for dinner at St. Marc Cafe’s UP Town Center branch.
The cafe has a hip vibe, with a cozy and upscale dining area accented by its avant-garde ceiling lights. The counter also serves as a showcase for the desserts and sweets available, so I found myself considering dessert while I was still looking at my options for our main viands.
To feed a group of four (myself and three young ‘uns), I ordered:
Carbonara (Php300). Pork stock flavored carbonara topped with bacon, parmesan and fresh egg yolk.
Sepia Nero (Php320). Squid ink infused pasta with fresh squid, cream and cherry tomatoes.
Menchi Katsu Burger (Php245). Deep-fried patty of ground beef and pork, with sliced cheddar cheese, fresh shredded cabbage and the resto’s secret sauce, and served with crispy fries.
Original Crotoast (Php180). Homemade French croissant toast served with vanilla ice cream and drizzled with maple syrup.
Who would have thought that these would be enough for me and the kids to dine on?
It was great meal spent getting to know and hanging out with my baby girl’s pals.
What’s even better is that the whole meal actually cost Php1,045 but I had a Php400 discount because of a Metrodeal offer gives Php500 worth of food in this cafe for only Php299 (I bought two vouchers).
This St. Marc Cafe outlet is located at Ground Floor, UP Town Center, Katipunan Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City, open Mondays to Thursdays from 10am to 10pm and Fridays to Saturdays from 10am to 11am. For queries and reservations, call +63 2 6254065.
Other branches are located at:
- Ground Floor, Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City (open daily from 10am to 10pm | Tel No: +63 2 5318062)
- Greenbelt 3, Ayala Center, Greenbelt, Makati City (open daily from 10am to 10pm | Tel No: +63 2 7518456)
- Ground Floor, UP Town Center, Katipunan Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City (open daily from 10am to 10pm | Tel No: +63 2 6254065)
- Upper Ground Floor, Main Building, SM City North EDSA, Bago Bantay, Quezon City (open daily from 10am to 10pm | Tel No: +63 2 3721026)
- Ground Floor, Robinsons Place Manila, Ermita, Manila (open Sundays to Thursdays from 10am to 9pm and Fridays to Saturdays from 10am to 10pm | Tel No: +63 2 2421483)
- Evia Lifestyle Center, Daang Hari Road, Alabang, Muntinlupa City (open Mondays to Fridays from 10am to 10pm, Saturdays from 10am to 11pm and Sundays from 10am to 11.30pm | Tel No: +63 2 7768548)
- One Parkade Building, 7th Avenue Corner 28th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City (open daily from 10am to 10pm | Tel No: +63 2 5050245)
- Ground Floor, Main Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Mall of Asia Complex (MOA), Pasay City (open daily from 10am to 10pm)