Anyone who knows me knows that I love avocados. When I was a child, I used to look forward to the rainy season because that’s when I know avocados get in season. I would pester my mom to buy as many avocados as she can which should would then make into a dessert by adding sugar and evaporated milk to the avocado chunks in a bowl.
Nowadays, they seem to be available all year (yey me!) and are even getting made into fabulous desserts such as those offered at Avocadoria.ph.
Avocadoria prides itself on the quality of its avocado-based products as well as its drives for sustainability. It showcases produce from local farmers and ensures that waste is minimized by adding the discarded skins to fertilizers and providing the seeds to partner farmers for planting.
Aside from its laudable advocacy, it also elevates the avocado-eating experience by combining the fruit with ingredients that enhances its taste and texture.
The Avocado Lover (Php110 for 8oz | Php125 for 12oz), for instance, is a delectable dessert made layers of homemade cream and biscuits, tapioca pearls, avocado chunks, crushed almonds and a dashes of flax and chia seeds.
The contrasts of textures and the complementing flavors make for a crave-worthy frozen treat.
This Avocadoria kiosk is located at the Basement, Ayala Malls Vertis North, Bagong Pag-asa, Quezon City.
Other kiosks may be found at:
- Quezon City: Eastwood Citywalk 2, Robinsons Galleria, Ali Mall Cubao, Farmer’s Plaza, Robinsons Magnolia, UP Town Center, Fisher Mall Del Monte, SKY Garden SM North EDSA, Waltermart North EDSA, Ayala Malls Cloverleaf Balintawak, SM City Fairview, Robinsons Novaliches, Ayala Fairview Terraces
- Manila: Robinsons Place Manila, SM City San Lazaro
- Pasig: Ayala Malls Feliz, Ayala Malls the 30th
- Makati: Ayala Malls Circuit, Philamlife Tower Salcedo, San Lorenzo Place Condominium
- Marikina: SM Marikina, Ayala Malls Marikina,
- Mandaluyong: EDSA Central Pavilion, Forum Robinsons
- San Juan: V-Mall Greenhills Shopping Center,
- Taguig: Market! Market!, Food District Signatures on the 5th
- Paranaque: SM City Bicutan, Victory Food Market Baclaran, Ayala Malls Manila Bay, SM City BF
- Caloocan: SM Center Sangandaan
- Malabon: Fisher Mall Malabon
- Valenzuela: SM City Valenzuela
- Las Pinas: SM Southmall, Vista Mall
- Alabang: Alabang Town Center, Starmall Alabang, Ayala Malls Southpark
Check out my reviews of other dessert shops in the metro:
- Cara Mia, Robinsons Galleria
- Fiorgelato, Sta Lucia East
- Morelli’s, Shangri-la Plaza
- Morelli’s, Powerplant Mall
- Tsoko.Nut Batirol, Tomas Morato
- Miguelito’s Hyped Mangoes, Tomas Morato
- Hui Lau Shan, Eastwood Mall
- Loraine’s Coffee and Pastry Shop, Santa Lucia
- Hui Lau Shan, SM North EDSA
- Coffee Time, Santolan
- Taki Taki, Century City Mall
- Aqua S, SM North EDSA
- BLK 513, SM North EDSA
- Hui Lau Shan, Greenhills
- Affojeans, SM North
- Gelato Lab, Tomas Morato
- Hobing, BGC Stopover
- The Lost Bread, SM East Ortigas
- LlaoLlao, Glorietta
- Sugarhouse, Glorietta
- BLK 513, SM Megamall
- BLK 513, Glorietta
- Elait, Tomas Morato
- Elait, Eastwood Mall
- Cold Stone Creamery, BGC
- Chocolatier, Tomas Morato
- Jang Da Bang Cafe, Ortigas
- Auntie Anne’s, SM Hypermart
- Sugar Fix, Tomas Morato
- Coreon Gate, Metrowalk
- Indulge, Cubao
- Le Reve Patisserie, Ugong
- Hui Lau Shan, SM Megamall
- Hobing, SM Marikina