What a lovely time to be alive!
We inhabit a period of time when we can enjoy the previously highly seasonal avocado.
Now practically ubiquitous, the avocado has made its way to salads and sandwiches. For me, however, nothing beats avocado for dessert.
Luckily, we now have Avocadoria.PH which hypes up avocado desserts, and how!
Take its Avocado Dream (Php90), for example. It’s made of creamy avocado ice cream stuffed into an eco-friendly avocado shell and topped with a humungous ball of pastillas truffle which serves as the avocado seed. This dessert is both visually arresting and tasty.
Plus, avocado is quite healthy, too! Check out how it can be good for you:
- Contains vitamins K, C, E and Folate
- Is rich in antioxidants and heart-healthy fats
- Contains more potassium than banana
- Supports liver function and eye health
- Is high in dietary fiber
No wonder then that the avocado is my favorite fruit and desserts made from it are among my faves as well!
And wouldn’t you know it: there’s an Avocadoria.PH kiosk in V-mall where I was loitering about so I got to enjoy this dessert quick and easy!
Why don’t you give it a try?
This Avocadoria kiosk is located at the Second Floor, V-Mall, Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan.
Other kiosks may be found at:
- Quezon City: Eastwood Citywalk 2, Robinsons Galleria, Ali Mall Cubao, Farmer’s Plaza, Robinsons Magnolia, UP Town Center, Fisher Mall Del Monte, SKY Garden SM North EDSA, Waltermart North EDSA, Ayala Malls Cloverleaf Balintawak, SM City Fairview, Robinsons Novaliches, Ayala Fairview Terraces, Ayala Vertis North
- Manila: Robinsons Place Manila, SM City San Lazaro
- Pasig: Ayala Malls Feliz, Ayala Malls the 30th
- Makati: Ayala Malls Circuit, Philamlife Tower Salcedo, San Lorenzo Place Condominium
- Marikina: SM Marikina, Ayala Malls Marikina,
- Mandaluyong: EDSA Central Pavilion, Forum Robinsons
- Taguig: Market! Market!, Food District Signatures on the 5th
- Paranaque: SM City Bicutan, Victory Food Market Baclaran, Ayala Malls Manila Bay, SM City BF
- Caloocan: SM Center Sangandaan
- Malabon: Fisher Mall Malabon
- Valenzuela: SM City Valenzuela
- Las Pinas: SM Southmall, Vista Mall
- Alabang: Alabang Town Center, Starmall Alabang, Ayala Malls Southpark
Check out my reviews of other dessert shops in the metro:
- Avocadoria.ph, Ayala Malls Vertis North
- Cara Mia, Robinsons Galleria
- Fiorgelato, Sta Lucia East
- Morelli’s, Shangri-la Plaza
- Morelli’s, Powerplant Mall
- Tsoko.Nut Batirol, Tomas Morato
- Miguelito’s Hyped Mangoes, Tomas Morato
- Hui Lau Shan, Eastwood Mall
- Loraine’s Coffee and Pastry Shop, Santa Lucia
- Hui Lau Shan, SM North EDSA
- Coffee Time, Santolan
- Taki Taki, Century City Mall
- Aqua S, SM North EDSA
- BLK 513, SM North EDSA
- Hui Lau Shan, Greenhills
- Affojeans, SM North
- Gelato Lab, Tomas Morato
- Hobing, BGC Stopover
- The Lost Bread, SM East Ortigas
- LlaoLlao, Glorietta
- Sugarhouse, Glorietta
- BLK 513, SM Megamall
- BLK 513, Glorietta
- Elait, Tomas Morato
- Elait, Eastwood Mall
- Cold Stone Creamery, BGC
- Chocolatier, Tomas Morato
- Jang Da Bang Cafe, Ortigas
- Auntie Anne’s, SM Hypermart
- Sugar Fix, Tomas Morato
- Coreon Gate, Metrowalk
- Indulge, Cubao
- Le Reve Patisserie, Ugong
- Hui Lau Shan, SM Megamall
- Hobing, SM Marikina