Feeling hungry while working at home?
Sate your hunger with cheesy sandwiches from Rabbitgirl’s Dairy Bread!
What makes this sandwich kiosk different from other sandwich stations is its use of sourdough bread.
Considered one of the healthiest breads, sourdough bread is contains more nutrients that are usually degraded by fermentation process and is also prebiotic, making it more easily digestible than other breads.
During the enhanced community quarantine, Rabbitgirl’s Dairy Bread makes two of its best-selling cheese sandwiches available for pickup and delivery:
The Cheeseperience (Php90). This is Rabbitgirl’s take on the classic grilled cheese sandwich featuring rich, melted mozzarella and cheddar cheeses in a buttery sourdough toast, with a drizzle of maple honey, and served with a shot of tomato bisque.
Maple Bacon Melt (Php115). Baked bacon rashes marinated in a maple balsamic reduction, sandwiched between toasted sourdough slices and cheddar cheese, and served with a drizzle of maple honey and a shot of tomato bisque.
If you’re wondering what that tomato bisque, it is soup made with stewed fresh tomatoes, basil and carrots which serves as a tangy counterbalance to the resto’s savory sandwiches.
Of course, these sandwiches are best enjoyed when still hot and toasty, so here’s how to reheat them:
- Sandwiches: place in the microwave oven for ten to fifteen seconds or for one to two minutes in a toaster oven.
- Tomato Bisque: while still in its reusable cup, place in a container with a little bit of hot water and into the microwave oven for 15 seconds
Thanks to Harvard of AlwaysHungry.PH for sharing from his snack stash!
Want some of these cheesy sandwiches for your snack break while working at home? Have them delivered right to your doorstep through Food Panda! Use this link to download the FoodPanda app and get Php100 off your first order.
You may also call in your orders at +63 995 9246271, make your payments then book pick up and delivery via Grab Express or Lalamove.
Rabbitgirl’s Dairy Bread is located at 2/F National Book Store Building, Scout Borromeo corner Quezon Avenue, Quezon City.
Check out my blog posts on comfort food joints around the metro:
- Dean & DeLuca, Tomas Morato
- Celsius, Lamp Quarters
- Sourdough Cafe + Deli, Tomas Morato
- Prologue Neighborhood Kitchen, Tomas Morato
- Press by Fully Booked, Powerplant Mall
- Cafe Shibuya, Trinoma
- Cafe Shibuya, Glorietta
- The Fat Seed Cafe + Roastery, UP Town Center
- Hustle Cafe, Tomas Morato
- Artesa Deli + Coffee, Kapitolyo
- Pookaberry Cafe, Tomas Morato
- Cafe Tribu, Victoria de Morato
- Cafe Tribu, Kamuning
- Cafe Tribu, Gloria Diaz
- Bluesmith Coffee & Kitchen, Greenbelt
- Little Owl Cafe, New Manila
- Starbucks, Tomas Morato
- Starbucks, SM East Ortigas
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Tomas Morato
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Venice Piazza
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, SM East Ortigas
- White Camp Coffee, Tomas Morato