For the second straight year, the country’s widest bar chain, Padi’s Point Restaurant and Bar and the largest beer producer of the country—San Miguel Brewery Inc., have partnered for one amazing treat for all “barkadas.”
Happy Hour Barkada Treat have made San Miguel Beer products available at 3 bottles for only P150 in all Padi’s Point branches during their respective Happy Hour schedules this April 1 to May 31, 2019. But as an added treat, all customers who availed this offer during the promo period were given raffle coupons wherein their names plus two of their friends were indicated and will have a chance to win in the grand raffle held on June 7, 2019 at Padi’s Point-Metro East wherein 3 Game Consuls were given away.
In the previous year’s raffle, 3 Pocket Drones were won by MicroSourcing employee Karl Devoe Guidaya and his friends/team mates Rommel Longatang and Rodel Carulasan.
Guidaya, Longatang and Carulasan are occasional visitors of different Padi’s Point branches particularly in the South Manila/Cavite area where they work and live such as Padi’s Point- Bacoor, The Pad-MOA and where their winning entry came from—Padi’s Point-Las Piñas.
“We work from 6am to 3pm, so coming in after work or during Happy Hour is perfect for us. Mas mura ang Cocktails, Beers ang dami pang ibang promo na sakto sa budget”, confirms Guidaya.
Being on the techie-side and working in a BPO, specifically a gaming account, all 3 guaranteed that they will be using the drones during travels, barkada adventures and even on team- building activities.
Definitely all three will be visiting Padi’s Point branches even more as there is no better place to gimmick, party and win.
Header photo shows Happy Hour Barkada Treat 2018 winners Rodel Cadulasan, Karl Devoe Guidaya and Romel Longatang receiving their prizes from Padi’s Point assistant marketing manager Julie Ann Gatchalian.
In Metro Manila, Padi’s Point branches are located at:
- Robinsons Metro East, Marcos Highway, Dela Paz, Pasig City (see review heresee review here)
- Ground Floor Century Imperial Suites, Tomas Morato Corner Timog Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City (see review here)
- Alpha D Compound, Sumulong Highway, Santa Cruz, Lower Antipolo, Rizal (see review here)
- Sumulong Memorial Circle, Dalig, Upper Antipolo, Rizal (see review here)
- Second Floor, SKY Garden, SM City North EDSA, Bago Bantay, Quezon City
- Ground Floor, Coliseum Center, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
- Third Floor, Femar Arcade Philcoa, 34 Masaya Street, Diliman, Quezon City
- 375 Quirino Highway corner Tandang Sora Avenue, Sangandaan, Quezon City
- Robinsons Nova Market, Quirono Highway, Novaliches, Quezon City
- Exterior Second Floor, Star Mall EDSA-Shaw Boulevard, Highway Hills, Mandaluyong
- Gil Puyat Avenue, Libertad, Pasay City
- Second Floor, Empire Center EDSA Mall, Epifanio delos Santos Avenue, Libertad, Pasay
- 463 Remedios Street, Malate, Manila
- A.H. Lacson Avenue across SM San Lazaro, Santa Cruz, Manila
- Second Floor, The Grandz Commercial Center, MacArthur Highway, South Caloocan, Caloocan City
- The Grills, Yellow Building Filinvest, South Station, Filinvest City, Muntinlupa
- Alabang-Zapote Road, Pamplona, Las Pinas