On a night when I needed to let off some steam, I hied over to the Starbucks outlet at the Imperial Place Suite building along the Tomas Morato Extension, some walking distance from my workplace.
Armed with the 12 Beverage stars on my mobile phone’s Starbucks App which entitles me to a free handcrafted beverage, I set about looking for my drink for the night.
I decided on one of Stabucks’ new flavors – the Caramel Cinnamon Cookie Frappuccino. It is a rich conconction of espresso enhanced by a decadent caramel sauce and spicy hints of cinnamon, topped with frothy whipped cream and sprinkled with lightly spiced cookie crumbs.
And since I couldn’t resist, I asked the barista to add some coffee jelly into the drink.
The drink is a like a taste of the much-anticipated holiday season in my mouth – a cold beverage combined with a sweet dessert treat that warms my tummy and my heart, helping me set aside my frustrations of the day.
Starbucks’ Caramel Cinnamon Cookie flavor is also available in hot and iced formats.
This Starbucks outlet is located at the Ground Floor, Imperial Place Suite, Tomas Morato Extension, Quezon City. Other branches nearby can be found at:
- ELJCC Building, Mother Ignacia Avenue
- At the corner of Mother Ignacia Avenue and Eugenio Lopez Drive
- Sunnymede IT Center, Quezon Avenue
- Along Timog Avenue
- Victoria Towers, Timog Avenue
- Eton Centris Walk, Quezon Avenue
- Hemady Square, at the corner of Dona Hemady Street and E. Rodriguez Avenue
- West Avenue corner Examiner Street
- Fisher Mall, Quezon Avenue
- Ayala Malls Vertis North
3 thoughts on “Tried the new Caramel Cinnamon Cookie Frap at Starbucks, Tomas Morato”