One fine day, my coworkers and I developed a hankering for a hearty lunch. We settled on the Senor Pollo branch in the nearby foodie-friendly Tomas Morato area.
Entering this resto is like stepping into a vibrant and lively Latin-inspired world. From its subdued lighting that highlights colorful artworks that adorn the brick walls to the flavorful dishes it serves.
Its Latin-style roast chicken offers a break from the usual Pinoy-style roasted chicken that we usually go for. It’s juicy and tender meat encased in flavorful herb-seasoned skin, accompanied by a piquant chimichurri sauce and paired with tasty side dishes, ignites an explosion of tastes in my mouth with every forkful.
Our party of three split among ourselves two orders of Half Roast Chicken with 2 side dishes each (Php499). Our side dishes consist of two cups of Cilantro Garlic Rice, a cup of Herbed Brown Rice and Senor Pollo’s famous Cole Slaw.
This Latin-style happy lunch turned out to be a tasty break from our usual haunts.
And since we unlocked a Zomato Gold Privilege in this resto, we ended up paying for just one order.
Want to score a similar discount? Zomato Gold provides members with 1+1 deals on food or 2+2 deals on drinks. All you have to do is sign up for a Zomato Gold membership here as soon as slots open. (They tend to get snatched up pretty quickly so be sure to sign up as soon as slots become available.) Use my code JELLYB to get 20% off the membership fee.
This Senor Pollo outlet is located at F7 Building, Scout Rallos Street corner Tomas Morato Avenue, Bgy. Laging Handa, Quezon City, open Sundays to Thursdays from 11.30am to 1am and Fridays to Saturdays from 11.30am to 2am. For reservations and inquiries, cal +63 2 3517235.
Other branches are located at
- 5767 Ebro Street, Poblacion, Makati City (open daily from 11.30am to 2am; Tel. No: +63 2 8316945)
- 27 Sapphire Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig (open daily from 11am to 12midnight; Tel. No: +63 2 5322266)
- Eastwood Citywalk 1, Libis, Quezon City (open Saturdays to Tuesdays from 11am to 2am and Wednesdays to Fridays for 24 hours; Tel. No: +63 966 7014022)
- Second Floor, Crossroads Building, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig (open daily from 11am to 1am; Tel. No: +63 2 8214933 or +63 921 8066027)
- Ground Floor, ATC Corporate Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa City (open daily from 11am to 11pm)
Roast chicken is such a versatile dish that various cuisines would have their own version of this dish. Check out other places where you can enjoy roast chicken:
- Hong Kong Roasting, Tomas Morato
- Kenny Rogers Roasters, SM East Ortigas
- Bacolod Chicken Parilla, Tomas Morato
- Tittos, Kapitolyo
- Ombu Kusina, Tomas Morato
- Bistro Charlemagne, Ayala Malls Feliz
- Hawker Chan, SM North EDSA
- Fat Daddy’s Smokehouse, UP Town Center
- Andok’s, Tagaytay
- Limbaga 77, Tomas Morato
One thought on “Latin-style Roast Chicken at Senor Pollo, Tomas Morato”