While passing the time before a foodie meetup at Datang in the Venice Piazza, I decided to do some work and catch up on my emails.
Fortunately, there’s a Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf branch near the parking area that seemed like a nice and quiet place to while away some hours while immersed in some work.
My treat to myself while poring over my workload? (Because every source of motivation counts and chocolate is always good for motivation.)
A nice cup of frothy Hot Double Chocolate with Marshmallows. Made with CBTL’s proprietary Special Dutch chocolate powder, combined with carefully steamed non-fat milk and topped with a thick layer of foam, it is a perfectly rich and decadent pick-me-up concoction.
I wish I could stay longer and leisurely enjoy my drink.
But, alas, duty called.
Until, next time then, my chocolate treat!
This CBTL branch is located at the Ground Floor, Venice Piazza, McKinley Hill, Taguig.
Other branches in Taguig may be found at:
- B8 Bonifacio High Street, BGC
- 32nd Street corner 11th Avenue, Park Triangle, BGC
- Third Floor, BHS Central Square, BGC
- Third Floor, Uptown Place Mall, BGC
- Every Nation Building, 32nd Avenue corner University Parkway, BGC
- Ground Floor, BGC Stopover Pavilion, BGC
- Burgos Circle, BGC
- Fifth Floor, SM Aura Premier, BGC
- Shell Logcom, CP Garcia Avenue, Greater Taguig
- Ground Floor, Vista Mall, Greater Taguig
Check out my other CBTL blog posts: