One particularly busy day at the office, a coworker and I decided to have lunch at the steak house nearby.
Big Daddy’s Steak House is a low-key eatery located along Mother Ignacia Avenue. Dimly lit, even at noon, it’s where busy office workers can have some peace and quiet during the lunch hour.
It is also where said office workers can enjoy hefty pieces of Porterhouse Steak at Php450. Grilled to medium doneness per our request, and accompanied by gravy that sizzled satisfyingly upon being poured on the cast-iron plate.
Yep, it was a satusfying lunch for two carnivores.
This Big Daddy’s Steak House branch is located at Timog corner Mother Ignacia Avenue, South Triangle, South Triangle, Quezon City, open daily from 10am to 6am. For inquiries and reservation, call +63 3748495.
Other branches are located at:
- Ortigas Park Lane, Sapphire Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig
- 121 Kalayaan Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
- JB Tan Street, BF Resort, Talon, Las Pinas
Check out my posts of other places in the metro where you can get some steaks:
- Mad Mark’s Creamery & Good Eats, Robinsons Galleria
- Mad Mark’s Creamery & Good Eats, Kapitolyo
- Mad Mark’s Creamery & Good Eats, UP Town Center
- Mad Mark’s Creamery & Good Eats, BGC
- Mad Mark’s Creamery & Good Eats, Glorietta
- BOA Kitchen + Socials, Tomas Morato
- Melo’s, Tomas Morato
- Wyld Kitchen x Bar, Tomas Morato
- Miyazaki Gyu, BGC
- Providore, SM Aura
- Tittos, Kapitolyo
- Quarks & Quills, Banawe
- Sunnies Cafe, SM Megamall
- Morganfield’s, Ayala the 30th
- Artsy Cafe, Maginhawa
- Vittorio’s, Tomas Morato
- Sizzlin’ Steak, SM East Ortigas