Summertime in movies is synonymous with fresh lemonade enjoyed beside sparkling swimming pools, freshly mowed lawns or in picturesque patios.
An icy glass of lemonade has that refreshing quality: it quenches our thirst and cools our tempers so we can savor the hot days of summer.
These drinks are grouped according to a family of flavor profiles personified in Jack’s Lemonade characters:
- For Jack: the basic lemonades and the Jack’s Specials
- For Dad John: the tea lemonades
- For Mom Jenny: the herb lemonades
- For Sister Julia: the fruit lemonades
- For Baby James: the candy lemonades
Freshly squeezed lemon juice is blended together with ice, condensed milk and powdered milk, then finished off with a few sprinkles of plum salt.
It’s a decadent dessert and a refreshing drink in one!
It also has the health benefits of lemon-based drinks which include supporting heart health, helping in weight control, preventing kidney stones, protecting against anemia, and improving digestive health.
So enjoy the taste of summer, no matter what time of the year it is, by getting yourself a tasty drink at Jack’s Lemonade!
This Jack’s Lemonade stall is located at Fifth Floor, Bridgeway, SM Megamall, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City.
Other stalls may be found at:
- Ground Floor, Trinoma Mall, Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City
- Cinema Area, Third Floor, UP Town Center, Katipunan Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
- Food Choices, Fourth Floor, Ayala Malls Feliz, Dela Paz, Pasig City
- Food Forum, Lower Ground Level, Shangri-la Plaza, Ortigas Mandaluyong City
- Third Floor, Glorietta 2, Ayala Center, Glorietta Complex, Makati City
- Fourth Floor, Market! Market!, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Second Floor, Market! Market!, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Disclosure: This drink is sponsored by Jack’s Lemonade through gift certificates I received prior to the visit.
Check out my previous lemon-y experiences at Jack’s Lemonade: