Last Monday was a surprisingly sunny day so I decided to window-shop at Shangri-la Plaza. All that walking sure worked up a thirst, though.
Thankfully, there’s a Jack’s Lemonade stall at the mall’s food court, offering more than thirty flavors of lemonade.
You wouldn’t think its possible to stretch the flavor possibilities of lemonade that far, but Jack’s Lemonade more than proves the versatility of the drink and its wide appeal.
Jack’s Lemonade offerings are grouped according to a family of flavor profiles:
- For Jack: the basic lemonades and the Jack’s Specials
- For Dad John: the tea lemonades
- For Mom Jenny: the herb lemonades
- For Sister Julia: the fruit lemonades
- For Baby James: the candy lemonades
To these drinks may be added plum salt, honey, yogurt, basil seeds, coconut jelly, poppers and pudding.
For my drink that afternoon, I chose one of Jack’s Specials: the Lemon Squares (Php95 for regular | Php115 for large). It combines freshly made lemon water with powdered milk, condensed milk, grated cheddar cheese and a topping of crushed graham crackers which makes this a yummy dessert-like beverage.
It also has the health benefits of lemon-based drinks which include supporting heart health, helping in weight control, preventing kidney stones, protecting against anemia, and improving digestive health.
So if you should feel the thirst while shopping, look for a Jack’s Lemonade stall. Here, you can find a lemony drink that suits your craving while enjoying lemon’s health benefits.
This Jack’s Lemonade stall is located at Food Forum, Lower Ground Level, Shangri-la Plaza, Ortigas Mandaluyong City.
Other stalls may be found at:
- Ground Floor, Trinoma Mall, Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City
- Cinema Area, Third Floor, UP Town Center, Katipunan Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
- Food Choices, Fourth Floor, Ayala Malls Feliz, Dela Paz, Pasig City
- Fifth Floor, Bridgeway, SM Megamall, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City
- Third Floor, Glorietta 2, Ayala Center, Glorietta Complex, Makati City
- Fourth Floor, Market! Market!, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Second Floor, Market! Market!, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Disclosure: This drink is sponsored by Jack’s Lemonade through gift certificates I received prior to the visit.
Check out my previous lemon-y experiences at Jack’s Lemonade: