One of the challenges we moms face during this period of enhanced community quarantine is planning the family’s menu.
Stocking up on food items, hunting for that missing but all-important ingredient, adding twists on old recipes so that the little ones won’t get tired of eating the same viands week after week, tracking which refrigerated item is nearing its expiration date… All these can be quite overwhelming, huh?
So momshie, just this once, give yourself a break: order takeout from your nearby Baliwag Lechon Manok ATBP stand. (And chances are, wherever you are in the metro, there’s a Baliwag outlet near you.)
You won’t have to break the bank to give yourself a rest from the kitchen woes.
Get a Whole Lechon Manok for just Php290 and let the kiddos enjoy the tender and juicy chicken pieces roasted just right for the Pinoy palate.
Get a whole Inihaw na Liempo for just Php224 and savor the crunchy skin and flavorful pork belly meat.
All you have to do is cook up lots of steamed rice and have a liter of juice ready and you’re good to go!
You can always go back to menu planning and cooking tomorrow, right?
Can’t go out because of the enhanced community quarantine? Have your order delivered to you instead by GrabFood or LalaFood.
Download the LalaFood App and get a free delivery coupon when you use my code: BEINGJMR53.
This Baliwag Lechon Manok ATBP outlet is located along Countryside Avenue, Countryside Village, Barangay Santa Lucia, Pasig City.
Other branches may be found at:
- Pasig: De Castro Avenue, Manggahan, Santolan
- Quezon City: Eastwood Citywalk 2, Robinsons Galleria, Project 2, Project 4, Project 6, Project 8, Ali Mall, Gateway Mall, Farmers Plaza, Sikatuna Village, Diliman, Tomas Morato, Paligsahan, West Triangle, Fisher Mall, Trinoma Mall, SM City North EDSA, Del Monte, Citiplaza Commercial Center, Walter Mart North EDSA, Bago Bantay, La Loma, Tandang Sora, Ayala Malls Cloverleaf, Sangandaan, SM City Fairview, Zabarte Road, Maligaya Park
- Mandaluyong: SM Megamall, Shangri-La Plaza, Plainview, Addition Hills, New Zaniga
- San Juan: Greater San Juan
- Marikina: SM City Marikina, Barangka
- Makati: Guadalupe, The Landmark, Olympia, Cash & Carry Mall, Ayala Malls Circuit
- Taguig: Market! Market!, Greater Taguig
- Manila: SM City Santa Mesa, Santa Ana, Pandacan, Paco, Sampaloc, Santa Cruz, Lucky Chinatown, 999 Mall, 168 Shopping Mall, Tutuban Center Mall, Tondo, Dragon 8 Mall, New Divisoria Mall,
- Pasay: Buendia, Victory Pasay Mall, W Mall Bay City
- Paranaque: Sun Valley, Don Bosco, Moonwalk, Marcelo Green, BF Homes
- Malabon: Longos, Fisher Mall, San Agustin, Concepcion
- Navotas: North Bay, M. Naval Street
- Valenzuela: Puregold Paso de Blas
- Caloocan: Deparo Road, Zapote Road
- Muntinlupa: Festival Mall
Check out my posts on other chicken places in the metro:
- Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken, Tomas Morato
- Chooks-to-Go, De Castro
- Max’s, Tomas Morato
- Mang Inasal, Libis
- Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken, SM East Ortigas
- Alabama Mamma, California Garden Square
- Bad Bird, SM Megamall
- Chicka Chicka Chicken House, Libis
- BBX, Glorietta
- Senor Pollo, Tomas Morato
- Oh My Chicken, Tondo
- Wing Zone, SM Megamall
- Bacolod Chicken Parilla, Tomas Morato
- JT’s Manukan Grille, Tomas Morato
- Chichario Peri Peri Chicken, Alabang
- Anchor Point Diner, Mandaluyong
- Hawker Chan, SM North EDSA
- Peri Peri Chicken, Eastwood
- Kenny Rogers Roasters, SM East Ortigas
- Classic Savory, SM East Ortigas
- Hainanese Delights, Robinsons Galleria