Every once in a while, I get that irresistible craving for something sweet.
I normally give in to this craving because:
- Doing so brings me so much joy (and yes, a bit of sugar rush!)
- It’s so easy to get something sweet and delish from Big Al’s Cookie Jar!
Since 2004, Big Al’s Cookie Jar has been whipping up delightful desserts from its home kitchen or from its four branches conveniently located in the metro.
It also conveniently delivers its confections via GrabFood, enabling sweet-tooths like me easy access to it sugary offerings such as:
Triple Decker Cookie Jar (Php459).
This prettily packaged jar of cookies contains sixteen cookies of all three of its chewy soft-batch cookie variants: Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip Macadamia and Chocolate Oatmeal Walnut. Each cookie generously laden with chocolate chips and chunks.
Decadent Chocolate Cake (Php409/loaf | Php749/junior).
Big Al’s best-selling moist chocolate cake generously covered with rich and smooth chocolate icing.
Butter Caramel Cake (Php449/loaf).
Moist butter cake topped with Big Al’s signature caramel sauce.
With these delicious delights so easily accessible, there’s no reason not to give in to my cravings, is there?
So if you’ve got sweet cravings like I do, why deny yourself such decadent pleasures?
Order your decadent desserts from Big Al’s Cookie Jar today via GrabFood.
You can also pick up your Big Al’s Cookie Jar treats at its branches located at:
- G/F MaxFill Gas Station, Marcos Highway, Mayamot, Antipolo City
- G/F Regray Bldg., 30 Matino St. cor. Malumanay St., Sikatuna Village, Quezon City
- G/F CEO Flats Jupiter, 27 Canopus St. cor. Jupiter St., Bel-Air, Makati City
- Blk 3 Lot 13 President’s Avenue, BF Homes, Parañaque City
To know more about Big Al’s Cookie Jar, visit its website or follow it on Facebook and Instagram.