You could probably say that milk tea flows through my veins. With the exception of coffee, it has replaced all other beverages as my go-to drink when I go out or when I feel like having something delivered.
While I was planning my shopping trip in Greenhills this morning, I remembered to check my MetroDeal app for good deals in the area. I chanced upon the 40% off on Cha Tuk Chak drinks: in effect, I get Php165 worth of drinks for only Php99.
Thinking that I could probably bring home some for the kiddies, I got myself two of these Metro Deal vouchers which I presented to the Cha Tuk Chak branch in Greenhills after my brief shopping spree.
Thai Milk Tea is not as prevalent as its Taiwanese counterpart, which is kind of a shame, really. The difference mainly lies in its use of condensed milk. Add in the black tea leaves from Thailand that Cha Tuk Chak uses and you’ve got yourself a fresh set of flavors to like.
Today, I brought home:
Cha Yen (Php110/Php125). Thailand’s signature smooth and creamy orange-tinged milk tea.
Nom Yen (Php120/Php135). A Thai drink made of local palm sala syrup and milk.
Koko Yen (Php110/Php125). A gourmet dark chocolate drink crafted the Thai way.
Imagine the kids’ delight when I came home with these in tow!
And thanks to MetroDeal, I got these drinks for only Php208!
Want discounts on food, travel and entertainment around the metro? Download the MetroDeal app today! Use my code MDAJ40356 upon checkout to get additional Php50 off your first purchase.
This Cha Tuk Chak branch is located at Ground Floor, Lifestyle Arcade, Greenhills Shopping Centre, San Juan City, open daily from 10am to 9pm.
Other branches are located at:
- Ground Floor, Paseo Center, Paseo De Roxas Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
- Devour Food Hub, 1216 E. Rodriguez Avenue, New Manila, Quezon City
- Ground Floor, Eastwood Mall, Libis, Quezon City
- The Rock Lifestyle Hub, Holy Spirit Drive, Holy Spirit, Quezon City
- Third Floor, Lucky Chinatown Mall, Binondo, Manila
- 120 Maginhawa Street, Teachers Village, Quezon City
- Pobstacion Food Park, B. Valdez Street, Poblacion, Makati City
- Upper Ground Floor, The Parkway, SM City Fairview, Novaliches, Quezon City
- Dish 101, Pearl Plaza, Pearl Drive, Ortigas, Pasig City
Check out my reviews of other milk tea joints:
- The Alley, SM North EDSA
- Infinitea, Tomas Morato
- Xing Fu Tang, Greenhills
- Dakasi, Tomas Morato
- Chatime, SM East Ortigas
- Make Your Own Cafe, Tomas Morato
- UltraKappu, Old Balara
- Tea Bubble House, Greenhills
- Good Good, Tomas Morato
- Make Your Own Cafe, Maginhawa
- Jelly G, Thai Milk Tea, UP Town Center
- Macao Imperial Tea, SM Manila
- Coco Fresh Tea & Juice, Ugong
- Macao Imperial Tea, Timog
- Happy Cup, Tomas Morato
- Snack Attack, SM North EDSA
- Oh My Chicken, Tondo
- Yi Fang, Tomas Morato