Apparently, my extended family shares my love for Korean barbecue. It’s no surprise then that, for my niece’s birthday, we all met up at the SM Marikina branch of Samgyeopmasarap.
The restaurant occupies a relatively large area at the mall’s third floor. As is the standard for Korean barbecue joints, it boasts of tables with built-in grills and exhaust pipes. The layout is comfortable and conducive to dining.
The number of diners queueing for their turn is proof of the resto’s appeal, owing largely to its unlimited Korean barbecue sets:
Unlimited Pork BBQ (Php399) includes pork belly, marinated pork belly bacon slices, six kinds of side dishes and rice
Unlimited Beef BBQ (Php499) includes plain and marinated beef bacon slices, six kinds of side dishes and rice
Unlimited Chicken BBQ (Pho349) includes boneless chicken, six kinds of side dishes and rice
Our party of eight ordered four unli beef, 3 unli pork and 1 unli chicken so there were enough varieties of Korean barbecue for all of us to enjoy.
I would have loved seeing more varieties of beef and pork given the price of the meal sets.
That said, the family still had a great time gathering to celebrate my niece’s birthday. I’m glad that there’s a Korean barbecue joint in SM Marikina where we can opt to go when the craving hits us.
This Samgyeopmasarap outlet is located at Third Floor, SM City Marikina, Marcos Highway, Calumpang, Marikina City, open daily from 10am to 10.30pm. For inquiries and reservations, call +63 908 7978868.
Other branches are located at:
- Second Floor, Connecticut Carpark Arcade, Greenhills Shopping Center, Greenhills, San Juan
- Ground Floor, Intelenet Building, Le Grande Avenue, McKinley West, Taguig
- Calle Bistro, Ground Floor, Ever Gotesco Mall, Commonwealth Avenue, Old Balara, Quezon City
- Second Floor, SM North Towers, SM City North EDSA, Bago Bantay, Quezon City
- Lower Ground Floor, Mall A, SM City Bicutan, Don Bosco, Paranaque
- Second Floor, SM City San Lazaro, Santa Cruz, Manila
- Second Level, SM City BF Paranaque, BF Homes, Paranaque
Check out my posts about other Korean restaurants:
- Jang Ga Nae, Ortigas
- Masil, Ugong
- Arariyo, Antipolo
- All4U, Century Mall
- Samgyeopmasarap, Greenhills
- Every Samgyeop, Tomas Morato
- Oh My Korean Grill and Chimaek, Tomas Morato
- Gangnam Wings, Megamall
- Premier The Samgyupsal, Malate
- Korean Palace, Baguio
- All4U, SM East Ortigas
- K-Pub BBQ, Trinoma
- Neul Bolm, Tagaytay
- Masil, SM Megamall
- Saram, Sikatuna Village
- Fantastic Baka, Tomas Morato
- Soban K-Town Grill, Eastwod City