What is it about BLK 513 that got me so hooked? Ever since I had my first taste of it during the grand opening of its Glorietta branch, I’ve been craving for it.
Is it the tart sweetness and rich creamy texture of the Greek yogurt enriched with activated charcoal?
Is it the melding of flavors and the contrast of textures from the inclusions in each Dark Skim Cup (Php189) or Dark Skim Cone (Php155 for chocolate cone and Php170 for Japanese Matcha Cone or Real Strawberry Cone)?
Is it the meticulous care that goes into the preparation of this treat, the careful layering of the crunchy element (yummy butter bars), two fruits (peaches and mango bits) and a rich sauce (Spice Cookie Caramel)?
Whatever it is, once I was done with my frozen treat, I was already counting the days until I can taste it again. I guess you could say I wouldn’t mind stepping into the dark side again and again if this heavenly dessert is waiting for me.
This BLK 513 branch is located at the Second Floor, Building A, SM Megamall, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City (open daily from 10am to 10pm).
Other branches are found at:
- Second Floor, Glorietta 1, Ayala Center, Glorietta Complex, Makati City (open daily from 9am to 10pm)
- Second Floor, Building A, SM Megamall, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City (open daily from 10am to 10pm)
- Level 2, S Maison, Conrad Manila, Seaside Boulevard Corner Coral Way, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City (open daily from 10am to 10pm)
- Second Floor, Main Building, SM City North EDSA, Bago Bantay, Quezon City (open daily from 10am to 10pm)
- Bonifacio High Street, 7th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City (open daily from 10.30am to 10.30pm)
- Second Floor, Eastwood Mall, Libis, Quezon City (open daily from 11am to 10pm)
- Food Street, Upper Ground Floor, SM Southmall, Almanza, Las Piñas City (open daily from 10am to 9pm)
- Ground Floor, UP Town Center, Katipunan Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City (open Mondays to Thursdays from 11am to 9pm and Fridays to Sundays from 10am to 10pm)
- Ground Level, Ayala Malls Cloverleaf, A. Bonifacio Avenue, Balintawak, Quezon City (open daily 10am to 10pm)