Thanks to a credit card promo, we were treated to a buffet lunch at the Marriott Cafe for my mother-in-law’s birthday.
The place is very elegant and well-appointed and the buffet spreads featuring cuisines from various countries were aesthetically presented. The staff were courteous and attentive as well.
Being a card-carrying carnevore, my favorite station is the grill, I got myself some steaks (“Cuts of the Day” were juicy and well-marbled) and various smoked meats and sausages.
I also gorged myself on desserts. The cafe has quite a selection of tartlets, cakes, cookies and pastries as well as a chocolate fountain which is a hit with the kids.
Dining here is an experience I won’t mind repeating. (But I’ll probably wait for another promo!)
Buffet prices are:
- (6:30 am to 10:30 am, daily); Php1,450
- Lunch (12:00 pm to 2:30 pm, Monday to Saturday): Php1,900
- Brunch (11.30 am to 3:00 pm, Sunday): Php2,500
- Dinner (6:00 pm to 8:30 pm, Monday to Thursday, Sunday): Php2,100
- Dinner (6:00 pm to 10:30 pm Friday to Saturday): Php2,500
Marriott Cafe is located at the Manila Marriott Hotel, 2 Resorts Drive, Newport City, Pasay. For reservations, call 02-9889999 or visit the Resorts World Manila website for more details.