Whenever the fam is in Eastwood Mall and is in the mood for Korean BBQ (which is quite often), Soban K-Town Grill is our go-to place.
This resto boasts of clean and modern interiors, warmly lit and giving that casual yet cozy vibe.
We were ushered to a table that can seat our family of four, but had trouble accommodating all the food brought to our table.
Since we prefer unmarinated meats over flavored ones so we ordered a Classic BBQ Combo Set (Php1,780). Good for our group of four, it is composed of 180g fresh beef belly, 180g pork belly, 180g boneless fried soy garlic chicken chops, one japchae (stir-fried glass noodles and vegetables), one pajeon (savory Korean pancake), half a serving of gimbap (Korean version of sushi rolls) and four refillable cups of either plain or kimchi rice. Adding to our table’s load are the refillable side dishes which include my favorites: egg cakes and sugared peanuts.
The meats that we grilled were of good quality, and I loved dipping slices of them in salted sesame oil and ssamjang paste, then wrapping them in crisp lettuce leaves together with some kimchi rice before taking a bite.
The soy garlic chicken, on the other hand, was tender and yummy; it suited the tastes of my little boy just fine!
Plus, since I presented one of their flyers from one of the take-one boxes at the parking area, we were each given a free coffee jelly dessert!
It was a wondrous feast for our family of four, one dining experience we wouldn’t mind repeating.
This Soban K-Town Grill branch is located at Second Floor, Eastwood Mall, Libis, Quezon City, open Mondays to Thursdays from 11am to 10pm, Fridays to Saturdays from 11am to 11pm and Sundays 10am to 10pm.
Other branches are located at:
- Ground Floor, Robinsons Place Manila, Ermita, Manila
- Level 3, Greenbelt 3, Ayala Center, Greenbelt, Makati City
- Level 2, One Bonifacio High Street Mall, 28th Street Corner 5th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Ground Floor, ATC Corporate Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Upper Ground Floor, Main Building, SM City North EDSA, Bago Bantay, Quezon City
- Third Floor, Bridgeway, SM Megamall, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City
Check out my posts about other Korean restaurants:
- Jang Ga Nae, Ortigas
- Masil, Ugong
- Arariyo, Antipolo
- All4U, Century Mall
- Samgyeopmasarap, Greenhills
- Every Samgyeop, Tomas Morato
- Oh My Korean Grill and Chimaek, Tomas Morato
- Gangnam Wings, Megamall
- Premier The Samgyupsal, Malate
- Korean Palace, Baguio
- All4U, SM East Ortigas
- K-Pub BBQ, Trinoma
- Neul Bolm, Tagaytay
- Masil, SM Megamall
- Saram, Sikatuna Village
- Fantastic Baka, Tomas Morato