Find yourself in a bind as what to have for the gang’s lunch while in quarantine?
Don’t stress yourself out! Go for something tasty that you won’t have to tire yourself out cooking.
How about that Pinoy staple ulam called sisig? That’s sure to have the vote of everyone in the gang!
Try it with a twist by ordering some Chicken Sisig from Manokoloco!
Instead of the usual pork cheeks, get crunchy bits of roasted chicken and chicken liver all mixed up with chilis and a bit of mayo. It’s lighter on the tummy and (hopefully, just a wee bit) healthier, too!
Get enough for the whole gang by ordering the Nalocosisig (Php250), quite plenty for a barkada of three to four. Just make sure to have lots and lots of kanin ready!
Eating all by your lonesome? Here is where it gets interesting.
You can reheat it for dinner, make a pasta sauce out of it or add it as a topping to the tortilla chips you munch on while binge-watching your fave Netflix series.
The possibilities are endless!
Thanks to Harvard of AlwaysHungry.PH for sharing from his ulam stash!
Manokoloko is located at 19 11th Jamboree Street, Barangay Sacred Heart, Quezon City. For inquiries or to order for curbside pickup or delivery, call +63 916 5563487.
Check out my posts on other chicken places in the metro:
- Baliwag, De Castro
- Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken, Tomas Morato
- Chooks-to-Go, De Castro
- Max’s, Tomas Morato
- Mang Inasal, Libis
- Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken, SM East Ortigas
- Alabama Mamma, California Garden Square
- Bad Bird, SM Megamall
- Chicka Chicka Chicken House, Libis
- BBX, Glorietta
- Senor Pollo, Tomas Morato
- Oh My Chicken, Tondo
- Wing Zone, SM Megamall
- Bacolod Chicken Parilla, Tomas Morato
- JT’s Manukan Grille, Tomas Morato
- Chichario Peri Peri Chicken, Alabang
- Anchor Point Diner, Mandaluyong
- Hawker Chan, SM North EDSA
- Peri Peri Chicken, Eastwood
- Kenny Rogers Roasters, SM East Ortigas
- Classic Savory, SM East Ortigas
- Hainanese Delights, Robinsons Galleria