Renowned writer Robert A. Heinlein once said “One should not attend even the end of the world without a good breakfast.”
I can definitely agree: breakfast fuels you at the start of the day, readying you for all the challenges you will face from then on.
And where do we go to get a tasty and nourishing breakfast, in the morning or any time of the day?
Denny’s, of course!
The first stop of an epic food crawl that my foodie friends and I undertook at the Trinoma Mall, Denny’s whetted our appetites for a satisfying day of eating.
Denny’s is known as America’s diner. It started in the 1950s as a donut stand called Danny’s Donuts. Since then, it has evolved into a global restaurant chain with 1700 locations, as well as adopted a slightly changed name.
In the Philippines, it is one of the restaurants managed by The Bistro Group, a collection of international and local hospitality brands.
In response to the need of the times, The Bistro Group has instituted safety protocols for safe dining-in at its restaurants. These include: regular health checks for all its personnel, compliance of all outdoor and indoor seating to physical distancing guidelines, hand sanitizers available at the entrance and on every table, as well as contactless menu ordering and payment.
These protocols require diners to submit to temperature checks, provide contact tracing details and using the hand sanitizers and sanitation mats prior to entering the restaurant premises, as well as wearing their personal protective equipment (PPEs) while inside. Would-be diners who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to people who do, have underlying health conditions or have concerns about contracting the disease when dining out are advised to stay home and avail of the restaurant’s contactless delivery options.
With these measures in place, diners can just focus their attention to the hearty and flavorful dishes that Denny’s offers, such as:
Denny’s Share for All (Php695). A filling collection of appetizers such as pancake puppies, quesadilla, chicken fingers and fries served with ranch dressing, honey mustard and caramel sauce.
Lumberjack Slam (Php675). Two buttermilk pancakes, a slice of grilled ham, two bacon strips and two sausages. Thanks to Denny’s BOGO (Buy One Get One) Everyday deal, you get a free Garlic Smoked Bangus with your order of the Lumberjack Slam.
Filipino Breakfast Platter (Php1,395). Good for sharing by up to three persons, this is a smorgasboard of home-grown flavors which include bangus belly, crispy pork, sausage, eggplant, saba and side veggies accompanied by three pieces of pancakes.
Fill up on your brekkie faves and enjoy great savings with these great offers:
- Buy One Get One Everyday: 15pc Wing Basket + All-Time Breakfast (Php395), Lumberjack Slam + Garlic Smoked Bangus (Php675), Any Ribs Dish + Fried Chicken & Waffle (Php395)
- Bundles: 4 pcs pancakes + 4 pcs waffles + 6 pcs wings (Php795), 2 pcs pork belly + 2 pcs Denny’s Fried Chicken + Rice (Php795)
If you’ve got a monster-sized appetite or a major craving for breakfast food, head on to Denny’s!
You can also get great savings with the BFF Card, The Bistro Group’s loyalty program that gives members exclusive perks across 15 restaurant brands such as:
- 30% off on Mondays
- 20% off on Tueadays
- Complimentary coffee or hot tea single-serve with entree purchase
- Online seats reservation
- Six Php250 e-vouchers with minimum purchase of Php1,000 per voucher
This Denny’s branch is located at Fourth Floor, Trinoma Mall, Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City, open Mondays to Thursdays from 11am to 8pm and Fridays to Sundays from 10am to 9pm. For inquiries and reservations, call +63 2 77723371 or +63 905 3713998.
Other branches are located at:
- Ground Floor, Eastwood Mall, Libis, Quezon City
- Ground Floor, Venice Grand Canal, McKinley Hill, Taguig City
- Ground Floor, Uptown Parade, 9th Avenue Corner 38th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Second Floor, Ayala North Exchange, Ayala Avenue Corner Amorsolo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City
- Ground Floor, Midtown Wing, Robinsons Place Manila, Ermita, Manila
- Ground Floor, AllHome, C-5 Road Extension, Manuyo, Las Piñas City
Denny’s delivers via GrabFood and FoodPanda.
Check out my posts about other restos of The Bistro Group: