Frozen yoghurt lovers will have something to cheer about this Christmas: Llaollao’s Holiday Sanum Collection!
Recently, I was able to try one of the sanums in this collection: the Mango Brava (Php199). Cubes of succulent mango fruit and mango sauce interspersed with layers of black chocolate sauce, muesli lotus crunch and graham crunch balls, and Llaollao’s frozen yoghurt.
It was a decadent and delectable dessert snack that got me energized for the journey home from Makati amidst the holiday rush.
Other variants in the holiday sanum collection that I’m looking forward to trying are:
- Toffeenut (Php199). Frozen yoghurt with muesli lascasitos, almond crunch, biscoff crunch, milk candy sauce and nocilla sauce.
- Banoffee Pie (Php199). Frozen yoghurt with crushed oreo almond brittle, slices of banana, black chocolate sauce, milk candy and lotus biscuits.
Pronounced “yao yao,” Llaollao is a Spanish yoghurt brand recently introduced in the Philippines by Foodee Global Concepts. Dedicated to serving all-natural and healthy frozen yoghurt to froyo-hungry Pinoys, it offers several dessert and beverage options that incorporate this delectably creamy and tangy ingredient:
- Petitllao (Php49). A cup of frozen yoghurt
- Granillao (Php89 for small | Php109 for medium). Frozen yoghurt with orange, lemon or watermelon
- Sensations (Php189). Frozen yoghurt with sauce and fresh fruit
- Sanum (Php199). A combo of frozen yoghurt, three fresh fruit, two crunches and one sauce
- Smoothies (Php179) and Smoothies with Frozen Yoghurt (Php199).
This Llaollao branch is located at the Ground Floor, Glorietta 2, Glorietta Complex, Makati City, open daily from 10am to 9pm. Other branches can be found at:
- Ground Floor, Main Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Mall of Asia Complex (MOA), Pasay City, open daily from 10am to 10pm
- Upper Ground Floor, Building A, SM Megamall, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City, open daily from 10am to 10pm
- Second Floor, Trinoma Mall, Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City, open daily from 11am to 11pm
- Food Court, Second Floor, Alabang Town Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, open daily from 11am to 10pm
- Level 2, Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas, Quezon City, open daily from 10am to 9pm
Check out my reviews of other frozen dessert shops: