I may have said this several times before: the workday lunch hour is a sacred time.
It is that one spot in the day wherein people can pause their daily labors, recharge their batteries by resting and refueling, and maybe even spend time with their coworkers.
One busy workday, I went to North Park Noodle House in Tomas Morato with a few of my officemates to spend our lunchtime with good food and good company.
For over twenty-five years, North Park has been the destination of Pinoy foodies who want Chinese food in large servings that they can share and enjoy with family and friends. The dishes that this restaurant chain offers may not be strictly true to their Chinese origins but they features tastes and textures that we have grown to love.
For our lunchtime food fest, my coworkers and I feasted on:
Century Egg and Jellyfish Salad (Php188).
Yang Chow Fried Rice (Php203).
Taiwan Pechay with Black Mushroom and Pacific Clams in Garlic Sauce (Php238).
Salt and Pepper Spare Ribs (Php238).
Salted Garlic Squid (Php258).
Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet (Php278).
Boneless Honey Lemon Chicken (Php238).
There’s nothing like a fine time spent with great people and great food!
This North Park branch is located at Tomas Morato corner Lazcano Street, Barangay Laging Handa, Quezon City.
Want some Chinoy food goodies but can’t go to North Park because of the enhanced community quarantine?
North Park Noodles delivers through its delivery hotline +63 2 87373737, through its website, and through GrabFood.
Download the Grab App on the App Store or Google Play. Get a discount on your first food order when you use my code: GRABJELLYBEANS.
Other branches in the metro are located at:
- Pasig: The Strip Commercial Complex Ortigas
- Mandaluyong: Greenfield District
- Quezon City: SM Hypermarket Cubao, G. Araneta Avenue, Trinoma Mall, Banawe, Tandang Sora, Ayala Fairview Terraces, Eton Centris
- Taguig: Market! Market!, SM Hypermarket FTI
- San Juan: P. Guevarra Street (opposite Petron)
- Makati: Makati corner Kalayaan Avenue, Glorietta 3, Salcedo Village, Legaspi Village, SM Hypermarket Market
- Paranaque: SM City Bicutan, ASEANA Square
- Manila: Manila Ocean Park
- Pasay: Mall of Asia Arena Parking Building
- Valenzuela: South Supermarket
- Alabang: Alabang Town Center, South Supermarket
- Muntinlupa: SM Center Muntinlupa
Check out my reviews of other Asian restaurants:
- North Park Noodles, Cainta
- Wangfu Chinese Cafe, Tomas Morato
- Lido Cocina Tsina, New Manila
- KopiChan, Cubao
- Asian Taste, Seascape Village
- GoGo Kitchen, Seascape Village
- Templo, Banawe
- DaTang, The Venice Piazza
- Bistro Charlemagne, Nuvali
- Bistro Charlemagne, Ayala Malls Feliz
- Bistro Charlemagne, Ayala Malls Manila Bay
- Sincerity Cafe & Restaurant, Banawe
- Hong Kong Roasting, Tomas Morato
- Yeah! Yeah! Chinese Cuisine, New Manila
- Causeway, Tomas Morato
- Bai Nian Tang Bao, BGC
- Greyson’s Dimsum and Noodle House, Mother Ignacia
- Le Ching, Tomas Morato
- Kopi Tiam, New Manila
- Hap Chan, Maybunga