Oh, temperatures are definitely rising!
And with the rising temperatures sometimes come heated tempers.
Personally, a bit of a cool drink goes a long way towards cooling down my temper. Make it sweet and milky, and soon I’ll be on my way towards a good mood.
Have you tried Paper Moon Cafe’s Milk Tea series?
Paper Moon Cafe is the pastry shop that brought us the Mille Crepe (Php225) – the delicate dessert made of layers of paper-thin handmade crepes in between light pastry cream and topped with a caramelized crust.
Now, it has an offering for the hordes of milk tea lovers in the metro!
Its Classic Milk Tea (Php120) is made with a premium blend of fresh tea leaves and tapioca pearls, a sure hit for milk tea connoisseurs.
Want to enjoy Paper Moon Cafe’s sweets and drinks at home during the enhanced community quarantine? These branches are open for delivery via GrabFood, LalaFood and FoodPanda.
- Araneta City: +63 917 1303303
- Ayala Malls Trinoma : +63 917 6228653
- Ayala Malls Glorietta : +63 917 6202630
- Molito Alabang: +63 917 1006555
- Robinsons Place Manila: +63 917 6288676
- Scout Madrinan : +63 945 8628755
- Tektite Ortigas: +63 917 8059385
- UP Town Center: +63 917 5972956
Download the Grab App on the App Store or Google Play. Get a discount on your first food order when you use my code: GRABJELLYBEANS.
Use this link to download the FoodPanda app and get Php100 off your first order.
Download the LalaFood App and get a free delivery coupon when you use my code: BEINGJMR53.
This Paper Moon Cafe branch is located at Level 2, Ayala Malls Vertis North, Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City.
Check out my reviews of other milk tea joints:
- Serenitea, Greenhills
- Gong Cha, L&Y Plaza
- Tea 101, California Garden Square
- Gotcha Fresh Tea, Greenhills
- Brown Cafe, BGC
- Jelly G Thai Milk Tea, Ayala Malls Feliz
- Sakura Hanami, Maginhawa
- Teals & Tea Cafe, Santa Lucia
- Bubba Lab, Graceland Plaza
- Tiger Sugar, Trinoma Mall
- Pig Tea, Sta Lucia
- Juice Cubi, MOA Complex
- Chachago, Tomas Morato
- Bubba Lab, Lamp Quarters
- Gong Cha, Tomas Morato
- Cha Tuk Chak, Greenhills
- The Alley, SM North EDSA
- Infinitea, Tomas Morato
- Xing Fu Tang, Greenhills
- Dakasi, Tomas Morato
- Chatime, SM East Ortigas
- Make Your Own Cafe, Tomas Morato
- UltraKappu, Old Balara
- Tea Bubble House, Greenhills
- Good Good, Tomas Morato
- Make Your Own Cafe, Maginhawa
- Jelly G, Thai Milk Tea, UP Town Center
- Macao Imperial Tea, SM Manila
- Coco Fresh Tea & Juice, Ugong
- Macao Imperial Tea, Timog
- Happy Cup, Tomas Morato
- Snack Attack, SM North EDSA
- Oh My Chicken, Tondo
- Yi Fang, Tomas Morato