I admit: I do have a sweet tooth.
This is why I’m always on the lookout for ways to sate my craving for sweets.
Then one day, while I was running errands near my office, I came across this cafe along Tomas Morato called Black Scoop Cafe.
Founded on love for coffee, tea and ice cream, Black Scoop Cafe combines the choicest ingredients, technology and know-how to come up with fresh takes on drinks and desserts.
It’s no wonder, then, that I found myself returning to this cafe to get my sugar fix with:
Brown Sugar Latte (Php140 medium | Php150 large) with Cream Cheese. Chewy boba pearls cooked in brown sugar syrup that also lines the cup of this milky drink topped with a layer of frothy cream cheese.
Hershey’s Cream Cheese (Php140 medium | Php155 large). A chocolatey concoction made even more decadent by the cream cheese topping.
Being a dessert lover, I have a strong affinity for cream cheese, which made these drinks extra rich and indulgent.
What’s your drink indulgence?
This Black Scoop Cafe branch is located at CKB Centre, Tomas Morato Avenue corner Scout Rallos Street, Barangay Laging Handa, Quezon City.
If you’re craving for a bit of sweet refreshment but can’t go out due to the enhanced community quarantine, order your Black Scoop drinks from these branches which are still open for pickup and delivery:
- Rey-lor Building, Felix Avenue, Cainta (+63 966 7747853)
- L&Y Plaza, 120 E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue corner Ortigas Avenue Extension, Barangay Ugong, Pasig City (+63 920 8251234)
- 561 Shaw Boulevard corner Princeton Street, Barangay Wack Wack, Greenhills East, Mandaluyong (+63 905 2114424)
- 42 Esteban Abada Street, Loyola Heights 3, Quezon City
- 625 NS Amoranto Sr. Avenue, Banawe, Quezon City (+63 917 8888328)
- 939 Banawe Street, Barangay Manresa, Quezon City (+63 2 82813596)
- One Raffles Place, Congressional Avenue, Project 8, Quezon City (+63 915 7047837)
- 1630 Upper McKinley Road, McKinley Hill, Taguig (+63 917 3289266)
- Ground Floor, Villa Building, Jupiter corner Makati Avenue, Barangay Bel-Air, Makati (+63 916 6068749)
- 1229 Navarra Street corner UST Dapitan, Sampaloc, Manila (+63 932 5833666)
- One Archers Place, 2311 Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila (+63 2 77283118)
- 2436 Leon Guinto corner Kapitan Tikong Streets, Malate, Manila (+63 917 3242436)
- Unit 345 RLV Building, Aguirre Avenue, BF Homes, Paranaque (+63 916 6550636)
- BF Resort Drive, JB Tan Street, BF Resort Village, Las Pinas (+63 2 89005689)
Check out my reviews of other milk tea joints:
- Serenitea, Greenhills
- Gong Cha, L&Y Plaza
- Tea 101, California Garden Square
- Gotcha Fresh Tea, Greenhills
- Brown Cafe, BGC
- Jelly G Thai Milk Tea, Ayala Malls Feliz
- Sakura Hanami, Maginhawa
- Teals & Tea Cafe, Santa Lucia
- Bubba Lab, Graceland Plaza
- Tiger Sugar, Trinoma Mall
- Pig Tea, Sta Lucia
- Juice Cubi, MOA Complex
- Chachago, Tomas Morato
- Bubba Lab, Lamp Quarters
- Gong Cha, Tomas Morato
- Cha Tuk Chak, Greenhills
- The Alley, SM North EDSA
- Infinitea, Tomas Morato
- Xing Fu Tang, Greenhills
- Dakasi, Tomas Morato
- Chatime, SM East Ortigas
- Make Your Own Cafe, Tomas Morato
- UltraKappu, Old Balara
- Tea Bubble House, Greenhills
- Good Good, Tomas Morato
- Make Your Own Cafe, Maginhawa
- Jelly G, Thai Milk Tea, UP Town Center
- Macao Imperial Tea, SM Manila
- Coco Fresh Tea & Juice, Ugong
- Macao Imperial Tea, Timog
- Happy Cup, Tomas Morato
- Snack Attack, SM North EDSA
- Oh My Chicken, Tondo
- Yi Fang, Tomas Morato