Craving for Japanese food while stuck at home?
Why not order your favorites from Kimono Ken?
With its mantra “Enticingly Japanese. For less.” you can expect mouthwatering yet affordable Japanese dishes at Kimono Ken.
My faves here include:
Maguro (Php260). Fresh tuna sashimi sliced into bite-size pieces.
California Maki (Php160). Rolled sushi made with crabstick, mango, lettuce, Japanese mayo and ebiko.
Dynamite Maki (Php380). Rolled sushi made with spicy salmon, ebiko, unagi and cucumber.
Sushi Moriawase (Php450). Mixed fresh sushi served with miso soup.
Chahan (Php90). Special Japanese fried rice made with cooked rice, garlic, green and spring onions, bits of meat, egg and soy sauce.
Sukiyaki (Php350 good for two). Thinly-sliced beef, tofu, vegetables and glass noodles cooked in sukiyaki broth.
Ebi Tempura (Php410 for 5 pieces). Battered and deep-fried prawns served with tempura sauce.
Bacon Asparagus Maki (Php300). Fresh green asparagus rolled in bacon.
Gyu Hireniku (Php480). Beef tenderloin grilled teppanyaki-style and served with sauteed bean sprouts.
So the next time I have a hankering for Japanese food, guess where I’m headed!
During the Enhanced Community Quarantine, Kimono Ken has two of its stores open for takeout our delivery:
- 256 Tomas Morato corner Scout Fuentebella, Quezon City (open from 10,30am to 6pm): Call +63 2 89281228 or +63 2 89292535
- Met Live EDSA Extension corner Macapagal Boulevard, Metro Park Bay Area CBD, Pasay City (open from 11am to 7pm): Call +63 2 87798685 or +63 2 85564484
To have your favorite Japanese food delivered to you, call the branch or Viber +63 956 804 2237 with your order. Once confirmed, pay via bank transfer or GCash (cash-on-delivery option also available), then Viber proof of payment to +63 956 804 2237. Once receipt of payment is confirmed, have your order picked up via Grab Express or LalaMove Pabili Service.
This Kimono Ken branch is located at Ground Floor, Tower 1, Rockwell Business Center, Ugong, Pasig City.
Other branches are located at:
- Mandaluyong: The Podium Mall, Shangri-La Plaza
- Quezon City: Tomas Morato, SM North EDSA The Block
- Pasay: Met Live Mall, Main Mall SM MOA
- Paranaque: SM City BF Paranaque
Check out my reviews of other Japanese restaurants:
- Ramen Len, Santa Lucia
- Marugame Udon, Fisher Mall
- Sigekiya Ramen, Estancia Mall
- Omakase, Greenhills
- Soru Izakaya, Tomas Morato
- Ramen Cool, Kapitolyo
- Fumizen, Tomas Morato
- Yabu, Ayala Malls Feliz
- Nanka Japanese Steakhouse, Paligsahan
- Hanako, Regis Katipunan
- KYUKYU Ramen 99, Tomas Morato
- Fukuruo Nihonryori, Cainta
- ICHO Japanese Restaurant, Greenhills
- Shizuka Cafe, Little Baguio
- Hodai, West Triangle
- Tori Chizu, UP Town Center
- Yabu, Robinsons Place Magnolia
- Sandaya Yakiniku, Fisher Mall
- Dads-Saisaki-Kamayan, SM Megamall
- Katsu Sora, Greenhills
- Cafe Shibuya, Glorietta
- Ariake, Tomas Morato
- Rai Rai Ken, SM Taytay
- Tokyo Bubble Tea, Tomas Morato
- Ramen Nagi, SM North
- Yoshinoya, SM City North EDSA
- Hiro, SM East Ortigas
- Ramen Nagi, Robinsons Galleria
- Katsu Sora, Trinoma
- Isaribi, Tomas Morato
- Zipang, Tomas Morato
- Omotenashi, Tomas Morato
- Saboten, BGC
- Osaka Takoyaki, SM East Ortigas
- Tenya Tempura Tendon, BGC
- Hanamaruken, Trinoma
- Teriyaki Boy, SM East Ortigas
- Ramen Kuroda, SM Marikina
- Don Bao, Kapitolyo
- Ramen Nagi, Greenbelt
- Menya Noodle & Bento Bar, Greenhills
- Kazoku, Tomas Morato
- Izakaya Flame, BGC
- Dohtonbori, SM Megamall
- Dohtonbori, Greenhills
- Sumo Sam, Gateway Mall
- Soru Izakaya, Ugong